everything you need to keep the bf entertained on those long, but absolutely necessary shopping trips.
inspired by: our 7 hour christmas shopping spree = one very miserable boyfriend. so as part of his christmas gift, i made him this shopping survival kit.
- for hunger – pretzel, cheese, beef jerky, apple sauce (you only see apple sauce? that’s because i ate the rest. oops. don’t worry, i’ll replenish it!)
- for sleepiness – energy pack
- for boredom – travel games (poker and blackjack)
- for contact problems – contact case, solution, eye drops
- for accidents – band aid
this project was my first experience with zippers and wow, that was kind of a pain! mental note to self: read directions first!
after completion, i also realized that:
- i should have chosen a longer zipper
- i should have added a strap
being the crazy virgo that i am, these mini-imperfections are driving me mad! i plan to re-make the survival pack soon. maybe a tutorial to follow?
in the mean time… happy friday, friends!